Ingredients: 1-1/2 cup Greek yogurt or hung curd 1/2 cup fresh mango pulp 1-2 TSP sugar (adjust as per taste) 2 pinch of cardamom 2-4 strands of Saffron 1 TSP Almonds, pistachio (optional) Method: 1.Take Yogurt in bowl and add sugar then mix well. […]
Hey Guys, i am back with a recipe of cake for all my friends who loves to eat cake but don’t want to carry the guilt of eating extra sugar. This cake is totally made out of wholewheat flour and protein powder…no added sugar. So lets […]
Hey guys, i am back with another of my quick recipe for clean eating from Flavor KitchN, this time it is Crispy garlic french beans. French beans cooked with fresh garlic and tossed in olive oil with a tanginess from lemon. Sesame seeds and cilantro […]
Healthy and yummy yoghurt drink with cumin and ginger not only enhance the flavor but also acts as digestive agents. Yoghurt is also a source of protein and other vitamins. The drink itself is very nutritious, filling and do a great paring with lentil salad /black gram salad .It can be prepared and be stored for few days.Pour and enjoy when ever you are hungry or thirsty
- 1 cup Yoghurt (regular or greek)
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tsp ginger grated
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp black salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- salt to taste
- few drop of oil
- Heat the small pan and roast cumin seeds.
- Using a mortar and petal coarsely crush them and keep aside.
- Again add few drops of oil in pan and put ginger saute it for a min.
- Pour yoghurt in a pot add water, roasted cumin, sautéed ginger, black salt, salt, black pepper and blend them using a whisk or blender.
- Pour the content in a large cup add ice as per preference.
Another protein rich salad for vegetarian/vegans who focuses on clean eating. It keeps you full for quite some time. Its a keeper for vegan and vegetarian people since we have hard time full filling protein requirement.You can boil the black gram and store than in […]
A simple wholesome chocolate wholewheat eggless cake infused with blueberry. It has all my healthy stuff and its main base is whole wheat. The chocolate,blueberry and walnut gives and amazing flavor. It comes a very handy breakfast and also works as a great snack for […]
This is a great snack or light dinner. It has very few ingredients and takes about 5 min to be ready. I came up with recipe when i was really wondering what should i eat that has low carb and still filling. The Tofu/Paneer is high in protein and helps fill you up .Sun -dried tomatoes add a nice flavor to whole thing.Do try
- 1 cup sweet Corn
- 1/2 cup Paneer/Tofu in small cubes
- 1/4 sun-dried tomatoes
- Regular Salt/Garlic salt to taste
- 1 tsp black pepper
- Cilantro to garnish.
- 1 tsp lemon juice(optional)
- 1 green chilli minced(optional for spicier version)
- Put Corn in microwavable bowl and cook for 2 min.
- Drain water and keep aside.
- Heat a pan and add sun-dried tomatoes to it.
- Once the olive oil from tomato heat up add chilli, corn and panner/Tofu.
- Stir fry on high heat for 2 minutes.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Garnish with Cilantro and squeeze of lemon.
So trying to eat healthy huh…Me too :), but i am trying to add some more flavor to my healthy eating. I have switched from white rice to brown almost completely and this is my try to add some much-needed zing to brown rice. This […]
My quick and easy hakka noodles /chow mein recipe. Loaded with veggies. You can adjust vegetables according to your own desire. You can also play with sauces and adjust them according to taste. Start by adding little quantity and add over later if required.Please leave […]